Need Answers? - Check out our FAQ page.
click here to register
Refunds - For relocation or injury that precludes participation only.
House League: No refunds after registration closes
Travel League: 1/2 returned prior to Nov 1, no refunds after Nov 1
An administrative fee will be deducted from your registration in allcases, if before the closing date due to insurance, website costs, credit card fees, administrative fees, etc..
What age group do I play in?
All programs are based upon your date of birth per calendar year. Check our age matrix...
Who is eligible to play in Amherst Soccer?
Amherst Soccer’s House League and Travel Progam is available to anyone within the Williamsville, Amherst, And Sweethome School Districts. You do not have to attend one of the schools, but must be a taxpayer in these districts. For camps, anyone can attend. This is a town requirement to authorize our use of town facilities
What programs does Amherst Soccer offer?
- Pre-K Kickers (age 3-4) -5 Six-week indoor sessions Sept thru May
- Under 6 (U6) soccer - an introduction to the sport throughout the year (Fall -Indoor -Spring) - a 6 week program
- U7 – U18 Recreational (House league) played for 8 weeks in the Fall and Spring (September - October & May - June)
- U9 – U19 Travel League soccer for those desiring a higher level of competition – September – August
- Winter Indoor House League (2 sessions) for U8 - U14 – November - March
- TOPSoccer for children with disabilities (age 5-20) 14 weeks beginning in November
- Various camps and clinics for both players and coaches throughout the year
- Goalkeeper training for Travel Players
- Coaching Clinics for Parent coaches
- click here for our Programs page
I registered for U6, what next?
The U6 program is played at the North French Soccer Complex between Millersport and Campbell near the I-990 (or if winter, indoor play). Just show up prepared to play at the scheduled day and time with a ball, water bottle and shin guards on under socks.
House League soccer is for recreational play, for beginners, those who just want a short season, children looking to play a new sport with friends or make new friends, players who enjoy learning some skills and have a little competition and those who think they may want to progress in the sport.
House League is for players aged U7-U19 (please refer to the age matrix) who are placed on teams at two-year age groups (U8-10-12, 14 Coed and Coed High School) to practice once a week with a parent coach and play an 8-game season.
Every two years, we change our House Uniform
, due to availability from manufacturers. Current HOUSE uniform is Red/Yellow. You do not need to buy uniforms for the U6 program or Pre-K
- your registration includes a t-shirt .
When and how long are the seasons played?
Where can I get more information on the Travel Program?
- House League is an 8 week program run in the Fall (Sept-Oct), Spring (May-June), and 2 Winter sessions (Nov-Dec;Jan-Mar)
- Travel Soccer is run the full year beginning with tryouts in July. Practice starts indoor in November. Most teams are involved in various indoor leagues from January to April. Teams compete in the Buffalo & Western New York Junior Soccer League from about May through July.
- U6 is always a 6 week session (Sept-Nov-Feb-May)
- Pre-K is 6 weeks - 5 separate sessions start in September (see the Soccer Shots link for more info)
- TOPSoccer is 14 weeks (Nov to Feb)
Find info on travel here...
How do I Change My Email Address?
To change your email address for ASA, you need to enter the registration center. Many people get confused by the wording on the registration page which says that you must have a credit card to complete the application. To change your email address you do not need a credit card, only your ASA information. Once you get by the first screen, it is much less confusing.
ASA is always in need of volunteers. We especially need coaches and we will teach you what you need to know.While registering for one of our programs, there is a section to indicate that you are interested in volunteering. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still more Questions?????
Click below to send email relating to the following:
Questions or Suggestions about the Website?
General questions about Amherst Soccer or registration?
Click the link below to find email addresses of Board Members
Questions for one of the members of the Board of Directors?